Oust MOC 5 Street Bearings
Street skateboarding is a combination of skateboarding asphalt, steel and concrete interrupted by moments of fright, terror, and indecision. A special bearing had to be developed to accommodate a wide range of ages and styles of skating.
One that would hold together in any condition, without giving up speed or load capabilities of the MOC 5 Street. The metal shields replaced the buna seals to reduce the possibility of damage to the buna seal during assembly.
A small oil hole in each shield was put in so the bearing could be cleaned and oiled. Tolerances were changed to accommodate the new environment and the Oust MOC 5 Street was complete. It's the fastest and toughest bearing in the industry for street.
Fit all Penny boards, scooters, rollerskates, and inline skates.
- Unique bearing design, unlike popular brands, allows for tighter tolerances.
- High Rockwell material hardness, and high surface polish for increased speed, performance, durability, and low friction.
- High strength carbon steel ball cage ideal for street skateboarding.
- Doubled sided non-removable metal shields.
- Oil hole in shields for easier cleaning and applying oil. Recommend Oust Metol Oil.
- 8 bearings per pack