Oust MOC 7 Speed Bearings
The Oust MOC 7 Speed bearing was designed specifically for speed and maneuverability under extreme skateboard conditions, especially for downhill longboarding slides and drifts.
After hundreds of hours of research on vert, technical, street, downhill, and slalom, the problems and the needed solutions were realized. A skateboard bearing had to be designed that would accept torsional loads caused by carving, pumping, and four wheel slides and maintain its speed.
The Oust MOC 7 Speed design is far beyond all of the other bearing designs in existence today, including ceramic, Swiss made or Swiss "style", and half-spacer bearings.
The MOC 7 Speed bearing has two removable buna rubber seals for proper bearing protection, and to provide better service for the bearing when the seals are removed.
Fit all skate wheels including, Penny, cruisers, longboards, skateboards, roller skates, inline skates, etc.
- Unique bearing design allows for tighter tolerances beyond the ABEC scale.
- Out performs the best Swiss and ceramic bearings.
- Designed to handle torsional loads caused by carving, pumping, and four wheel slides and maintain speed.
- High Rockwell material hardness, and high surface polish for increased speed, performance, durability, and low friction.
- 2 Removable buna rubber seals for superior bearing protection and easier cleaning.
- Beyond ABEC 7
- 8 bearings per pack